After the new ED medication created, the company that developed it has exclusive rights, a patent that lasts for several years. No other company has the right to manufacture it. But after the patent expires, any pharmaceutical company in Maryland can make copies of this formula and sell it at a much lower price. You can try these online pharmacies and you’ll see the difference yourself.
UMMC Pharmacy (Rank: 3.8)
https://www.umms.org/ | University Square Bldg, 11 S Paca St, Baltimore, MD 21201, United States | (410) 328-5243
- If it’s on sale, it’s sometimes affordable, but I rarely shop here unless it’s the only place that has an item every store is out of.
- UMMC Pharmacy is unbelievably clean, organized, great customer service, and just absolutely impeccable. I literally thought it was brand new! I’m just in AUH! It’s worth the 5-minute drive bc of the organization, cleanliness, and also has so much more to offer shopping wise.., it’s like a mini Walmart, mini grocery, & Walgreens all mixed into ONE! Love it!!
Medpark Pharmacy (Rank: 4.5)
https://professionalpharmacygroup.com/ | 2002 Medical Pkwy #170, Annapolis, MD 21401, United States | (410) 573-6900
- They’re unfriendly and unprofessional. The reason I came here when moving from Lisbon to Waterville was that the Medpark Pharmacy on Sabattus Street in Lewiston was AMAZING! It was literally the BEST pharmacy of any of the different chains and of all CVS I’ve EVER been to, ever!! Rodney, one of the pharmacists, was great, and the staff would even remember more of my information than I’d expect from any place!
- When Winn Dixie closed, my entire family’s scripts were forced to a large chain store. We were not happy with the service or pharmacy. We switched everything to FDM, and they are FANTASTIC! Very knowledgeable, helpful, & motivated staff. Happy, happy now!
ViaQX Pharmacy (Rank: 4.5)
https://viaqx.com/ | 3737 University Blvd W, Kensington, MD 20895, United States | (301) 933-6165
- Love working with them for my clients with DD.. always friendly, timely, and quick to address rare mistakes. ViaQx also generously sponsored a holiday event for our folks who are on a very limited income!
- This is a very good pharmacy! Very busy, though, so sometimes you have to wait. Everyone in the pharmacy is so nice, and I feel confident with the staff here.
Brookville Pharmacy and Wellness Center (Rank: 4.7)
https://www.brookvillepharmacy.com/ | 5454 Wisconsin Ave #400, Chevy Chase, MD 20815, United States | (301) 718-0900
- Brookville Pharmacy and Wellness Center is amazing and has everything you could want with the best quality products. Super friendly staff that can answer any question.
- I’ve just been through the express checkout on Broadway, and their hygiene protocol needs work. The cashier processed 3 customers before me without sanitizing his hands. Worse, he kept drinking from his water bottle by sticking the spout in his mouth and then touching it to close it and then touching the next customer’s items. The bagger grabbed my bags, and when I asked if she had sanitized her hands, she said, “no, but I can.” Sorry, it’s too late at that point.